ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are seeking a SOC Lead (Security Engineer) for a Hybrid Opportunity (Leesburg, VA and Oklahoma).
- Minimum six (6) years IT experience.
- Experience configuring, managing, and maintaining cybersecurity sensor infrastructures.
- Advanced Routing and Switching, Remote Access, Multilayer Switching, Cisco IOS security, VPN security, and Troubleshooting.
- LAN/System/Network administrator
- Windows and Linux networks
- TCP/IP (Network System Engineering)
- IDS/IPS devices
- WAP Devices
- Cisco and Juniper Firewalls
- Experience with information security devices (e. g., firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems) and applications (e.g., security information management tools).
- Experience with business process reengineering, capability maturity model, change management, or process improvement.
- Experience working in a network security environment, such as a Security Operations Center (SOC), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Incident Response Center (CIRC) or Cyber Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC).
- Experience leading teams.
- Experience presenting findings and results to executive leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems OR Minimum ten (10) years of relevant IT experience.
COVID-19 Policy: In accordance with Executive Order 14042, all newly hired employees must be able to provide proof of vaccination prior to starting employment or receive approval for a medical or religious exception.