ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
Our client is the country's largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. They serve customers every day-online and at over 1,400 branches in 44 states-to help them take control and improve their financial lives . It\'s all about doing the right thing-a mission of theirs that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
The Senior DevOps Engineer is a hands-on position responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, monitoring, and updating the application release processes and pipelines. They automate and integrate development and infrastructure processes so that we can seize market opportunity without compromising quality.
The ideal candidate will act as an evangelist and champion the DevOps culture. They will be the change agent to help to foster a cultural shift in the software delivery process. Along with automation, they will focus on improving communication, collaboration that facilitates iterative improvement.
1. Assist with creating operational roadmaps.
2. Be responsible for development, testing, and support processes. Assist with releases.
3. Streamline software development by implementation of a continuous integration and continuous deployment process
4. Build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools
5. Develop and configure automated code quality analysis
6. Introduce new frameworks to boost the team\'s productivity.
1. Experience with Scrum/Agile style SDLC.
2. Experience working in a hybrid cloud architecture.
3. Experience with Infrastructure as Code.
4. Experience with containerization tools - Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, OpenShift
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other related scientific or technical discipline with 5+ years related professional experience.
• 3+ years of experience in these or similar tools/tech Linux Bash, NodeJS, Python, Java, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
• Experience with these or similar dev tools - GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, UrbanCode, JIRA, JFrog, HashiCorp.
• Experience writing comprehensive documentation.
• Fast learner, Self-motivated, and Organized.
COVID-19 Policy: In accordance with Executive Order 14042, all newly hired employees must be able to provide proof of vaccination prior to starting employment, or receive approval for a medical or religious exception.