ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Role Based Trainer in Washington, DC (Remote option available) with the following skill set:
Roles & Responsibilities
Support the Cybersecurity Office through the development and delivery of role-based training to the agency.
- Candidate will have working knowledge of cybersecurity roles such as Authorizing Official (AO), System Owner (SO) and Information System Security Officer (ISSO) roles and able to analyze NIST guidance and NICE methodology to create best practices training material.
- Candidate will also be coordinating with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to build content for training.
- The trainer may also be expected to support other role-based training conducted by Client.
- Responsibilities include the development of content, planning of schedules and delivery of training material in collaboration with federal counterpart.
- Must possess at least 10 years of relevant work experience and a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. A postgraduate degree from an accredited university may substitute for 6 years of experience.
- US Citizen
- Previous Cybersecurity training experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills