ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Senior DBA in Germantown, MD with the following qualifications:
- Provide support for database environments, including testing and installation of DBMS upgrades, and Oracle security patches.
- Experience working with Oracle advanced features such as RAC, Data Guard, Oracle Fusion Middleware products specifically, WebLogic, OEM, Oracle Forms and Reports and Oracle Virtual Directory.
- Backup and recovery processes and technologies using Oracle RMAN.
- Knowledge of Grid, CRS, ASM configuration and management.
- A good knowledge of Oracle security management.
- Database performance tuning.
- Broad technical knowledge of client/server and web-based environments.
- Some level of shell-scripting is helpful.
- Identity Access Management, experience with protocols like SAML2 and integration it with Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Must have experience migrating and supporting Oracle databases in AWS RDS and Azure Cloud environments.
- Some level of understanding of database encryption technologies (TDE).
- Willingness to provide 24 X 7 production database support if needed.
- 4+ years Oracle DBA on multiple instances Oracle 12c
- Good programming and patching skills for database management and general software
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team environment.
- Experience with Linux/Unix OS and shell scripting.
- Strong project planning and estimating skills related to area of expertise
- 10 years of overall expereince plus a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- TS or TS/SCI preferred