ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
MUST HAVE: active TS/SCI clearance with Full-scope poly
The Network Engineer is responsible for designing technical solutions for complex problems. The individual will provide technical oversight of a project solution, including requirement interpretation and allocation of requirements to technical components. Additionally, the individual will be defining processes to support the implementation of requirements and ensuring that technical solutions leverage industry best practices, as well as, designing for security and excellence while minimizing the total cost of ownership.
The candidate should be able to define internal and external customer IT infrastructure architecture needs and then design solutions to meet those needs to include: capacity planning, systems configuration and tuning, monitoring backups, and installations of hardware and software. The candidate will be required to work independently with little supervision and should be flexible to work and support IT Operations needs as requested.
- 5+ years of experience configuring, designing, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAN/WAN devices
- Thorough understanding of network routing concepts (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IP MPLS)
- 5+ years of experience configuring/maintaining Cisco ASA/Next Generation Firewall
- Experience configuring/maintaining other (non-Cisco) hardware firewall devices such as Palo Alto Network, F5, or Juniper Next Generation Firewalls
- Basic understanding of QoS concepts
- Experience with network monitoring technologies
- Ability to take ambiguous requirements or problems and convert them into technical solutions
- Ability to partner with systems administrators, storage administrators, and application developers to solve complex problems
- Complex problem management research and issue resolution
- Ability to mentor junior network engineers
- Experience configuring, designing, and troubleshooting IP multicast streams
- Experience configuring, designing, and troubleshooting QoS in LAN or WAN devices