ClearFocus Technologies, a fast-growing Cybersecurity company, is seeking a proven leader with experience managing government programs to oversee client delivery for ClearFocus government programs.
We are looking for a “high energy” candidate of high integrity that is excited to grow with a fast pace company.
Primary Skills Required:
- Ensure the growth and health of the company’s government programs.
- Program manage the delivery of government programs, working with our government clients and company consultants to ensure high-quality deliver to achieve exceptional CPARS.
- Ensure the personal growth, career development and job satisfaction of our consultants.
- Track and manage budgets and burn for government contracts.
- Provide deliverables required by government programs including status reports, budget burn and other contract deliverables.
- Participate and support government proposal development.
- Participate in business development strategy to grow new business.
- At least 10 years of experience supporting government programs and 5 years of government program management experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and employ agile approaches to work deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Knowledge of the FAR and government contracts.
- Proven experience managing government programs.
- Government proposal writing experience.
- Experience managing teams of technical professionals.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- A DoD TS clearance is required.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Experience managing Cybersecurity programs or projects.
- CISSP Certification or other Cybersecurity certification.
- Technical background as a network or system engineer.
- Experience managing cleared programs.