We are seeking a Cyber Threat Analyst for a full time position in Washington, DC. All candidates must have active Top Secret Clearances and able to work 3rd shift.
Cyber Threat Analyst
- Maintain responsibility for producing daily cyber threat briefs, researching cyber threats, checking threat signatures and indicators in data and tools, create threat alerts based on threat and vulnerability data, and respond to threats and incidents.
- Analyze network and host data. (see list of tools below)
- Research and evaluate cyber threats and how they relate to DOE and national laboratories.
- Prepare assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the collection, research, and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Provide briefings, recommendations, and findings for senior leaders.
- Develop and maintain expertise in cyberspace operations and emerging cyber threats and trends.
- Provide regional or functional analytic support pertaining to a wide-range of Cyber threat actors.
- Experience in either cyber intelligence or cyber incident response – min of 3 years
- Experience analyzing cyber data including some of the following: SIEM, Firewall, ACAS/Vulnerability, network analysis, malware analysis, host-based tools, and cyber threat open source tools and resources.
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings to provide meaningful products
- TS/SCI clearance
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- ·BA Degree 9- 12 years of professional work experience
Must possess an active TS clearance