ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are seeking a Jr SOC Analyst with 2+ years of Professional SOC Analyst experience for an opportunity that is 100% onsite in Chandler, AZ. All applicants must have an active Secret or higher clearance. No exceptions!
Job Description and Tasks
Job Requirements/Required Skills:
- Monitoring and analyzing network traffic, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), security events and logs
- Prioritizing and differentiating between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms.
- Develop, maintain, and follow SOC Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support daily and monthly situation reporting per shift.
- Proactively reviewing large data sets for anomalous activity
- Create detective content for monitoring devices such as IDS and SIEM and advise on proactive blocks for security architecture.
- Creating and tracking security investigations to resolution
- Composing security alert notifications and other communications
- Advising incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents.
- Staying up to date with current vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
- Be able to multitask and give equal attention to a variety of functions while under pressure.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two (2) years’ experience in security and handling incident response.
- Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) certification or CompTIA CySA+ AND (within 6 months of hire) any from the CSSP Analyst, Infrastructure Support, or IR from the DOD 8570 list (or other similar certifications as approved by Government)
- Secret Clearance (active)
- Possibility of shift work