ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Cyber Threat Analyst in DC to perform the following duties:
- Provide integrated cyber threat intelligence analysis support in the security operations center.
- Applies a broad understanding of tactical to strategic level intelligence analysis of cyber threats, vectors, and actors in support of cyber defense and computer network operations.
- Advises on the uses of forensics, network vulnerability, and malware analysis to conduct both technical analysis of cyber threats and events as well as all-source analysis of cyber threats, their vectors, and capabilities.
- Uses both open source data and classified reporting to analyze and document the political, economic, social, and behavioral aspects of malicious cyber activity and provide situational awareness of local, regional, and international cyber threats, including attribution analysis of cyber organizations, programs, capabilities, motivations and intent to conduct cyberspace operations.
- Review and triage open-source, commercial, and classified threat intel/Indicators of Compromise
- Identify and baseline current and emerging threat actor TTPs
- Identify newly released vulnerabilities, exploits, malware
- Coordinate response actions/recommendations with security operations and information assurance teams
- Advise leadership on key developments
- Perform internal/external collaboration on threat and mission related requirements
- All candidates must have active Top Secret or DOE Q
- Be able to work a 10:30am - 7pm shift.
- Experience in either cyber intelligence or cyber incident response – min of 5 years
- Experience analyzing cyber data including some of the following: SIEM, Firewall, ACAS/Vulnerability, pcap and netflow network analysis, malware analysis, host-based tools, and cyber threat open source tools and resources.
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings to provide meaningful products
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA Degree 9- 12 years of professional work experience