ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are seeking a Jr/Mid Engineer for a Hybrid/Chandler, AZ opportunity. All applicants must reside/relocate to the Chandler area.
Experienced Splunk Engineer for the design, plan, installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of enterprise systems management, infrastructure tools systems and related software. Works directly with customer, team and customer representatives to assist in the development and implementation of custom tailor Splunk dashboards. Assist with Splunk integration, architectural reviews and sustainment activities as directed by the Cyber Defense Engineering team lead. Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Splunk and compatible and/or complementary technology and programming languages.
- Experience deploying and administering Linux operating systems (RHEL/CentOS preferred).
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS/Azure).
- Implementing/managing asset collection/management platforms.
- Deployment of security/monitoring solutions (endpoint, network, cloud, etc.).
- Documentation of processes, procedures, and infrastructure
- 3-5 years of work experience in Cybersecurity engineering
- Experience with developing/integrating cybersecurity designs for systems and networks.
- Experience with documenting and addressing organizational information security, cybersecurity architecture, and systems security engineering requirements.
- Experience with developing system security context, a preliminary system security CONOPS, and define baseline system security requirements in accordance with applicable cybersecurity requirements.
- Experience with documenting the protection needs (i.e. security controls) for information system(s) and network(s)
- Ability to perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plans.
- Ability to develop a system security context, a preliminary system security CONOPS, and define baseline system security requirements in accordance with applicable cybersecurity requirements.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools to include those supporting operation system, web application, database assessments,
- Skill in translating operational requirements into protection needs (i.e. security controls)
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) work experience
- Hands on experience with Windows/Linux operations to include configuration, maintenance, and management.
- Experience with Zscaler
- Cybersecurity Certifications: At least one of the following: CISSP, CCSP, CCNA,CISSP-ISSAP,CISSP-ISSEP, GIAC, SSCP, Security+.
- Secret Clearance