The Azure DevOps Engineer will work within the Cloud Infrastructure team to perform the stand-up of the Microsoft Cloud environment and onboard products for a federal agency.
- Configuration and build-out of the Azure DevOps platform and related tools and software products
- Establish and maintain CI/CD pipelines on Azure DevOps platform
- Create, configure, and host pools, application groups, workspaces, scaling plans, file storage, key vaults, and virtual machines.
- Implement golden image design and compute gallery using Azure Image builder such as Packer, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and experience working with various infrastructure teams
- Implement harden Azure Virtual Desktop security configurations.
- Develop policies to manage Fslogix profiles
- Create and manage internal service health response plans and integration with enterprise monitoring tools