ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are Seeking a Security Analyst Senior / SME (Engineering) for multiple locations ( San Antonio, Texas; Joint Base Hickam-Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Fort Meade, Maryland; and Fort Gordon, Georgia.)
It is required that the Security Analyst Senior / SME (Engineering) has the following qualifications:
- Must have 10 years of experience in:
- Information assurance, information security, or cyber security
- Cross domain solutions (CDS) to include:
- Supporting CDS research and development teams building new technology; supporting DoD programs with CDS needs; authoring CDS documentation such as the cross-domain appendix (CDA) and site test and evaluation (ST&E) plans; conducting CDS Risk Assessments in support of the Army.
- Program management and leadership and a background in Risk Decision Authority Criteria (RDAC) and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Must possess TOP SECRET or TOP SECRET/SCI eligible.
- Evidence of Experience
- On a research and development (R&D) team created a solution that was Raise the Bar (RTB) compliant.
- Point of contact for Project Manager providing oversight for the R&D team.
- Professionally recognized cybersecurity certification in a DoD Directive 8140 (refer to the below link)
- Additional consideration may be given for:
- Background in working for or supporting the NSA is additional benefit. Must explain duties
In accordance with Executive Order 14042, all newly hired employees must be able to provide proof of vaccination prior to starting employment or receive approval for a medical or religious exception.