ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are seeking a Senior System Engineer for an opportunity that is 100% onsite in Washington, DC.
- Experience with system engineering, computer science, information systems, engineering science, or engineering management
- Experience with deploying, maintaining, or integrating using cybersecurity tools, including Splunk, Elastic, Cisco FirePower, FireEye NX, Tanium, or Cylance
- Experience with Linux Administration/Engineering
- Knowledge of security architecture design and integration
- Ability to integrate cybersecurity engineering principles into infrastructure planning, design, and deployment
- Ability to meet schedule, performance, and quality within the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Active Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree and 14 years of experience in a professional work environment or MA, MS, or MBA degree and 12 years of experience in a professional work environment
- Must have an active Top-Secret clearance
- Must have a BS or higher degree and DOD IAT Level II certifications (Bachelors of Science degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Cyber Security, or equivalent experience
In accordance with Executive Order 14042, all newly hired employees must be able to provide proof of vaccination prior to starting employment, or receive approval for a medical or religious exception.