ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
Location: Will need to go to Lorton, VA location at least once a week. Other time will be remote
- Perform enterprise-wide internal and external vulnerability testing to include Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) certified Cloud service providers.
- Scan both infrastructure and application to assess the security posture using tools approved by the customer. Currently these tools are Foundstone and Nessus utilized to scan all endpoints (approximately 90,000 per month).
- Prepare report on scanning results monthly.
- Perform ad hoc scanning as needed.
- Manage the configuration of scanning tools and perform enterprise-wide detection of server configuration changes using those scanning tools.
- Prepare a report to Information System Security Officers (ISSO) bi-monthly of any suspicious system changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) – five (5) years security-related experience
- Experience with industry accepted scanning tools, ad hoc and automated
- Ability to automate scanning
- Experience with Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVM)
- scans and compliance
- Secret (Active)
In accordance with Executive Order 14042, all newly hired employees must be able to provide proof of vaccination prior to starting employment, or receive approval for a medical or religious exception.