ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
This Security Operations Center (SOC) Engineer will provide support to a customer in Washington, DC. This position requires previous experience in related IT security fields.
The SOC Engineer will help design, build, maintain, and support the security operations of our web-based exam delivery platforms and company networks
- Engineer with Splunk Administrator certification or higher for on-site position
- Experience with system engineering, computer science, information systems, engineering science, or engineering management
- Experience deploying, maintaining, integrating, and using cybersecurity tools, including Splunk/Splunk Backend, ACAS/Tenable, Cisco FirePower IDS, and FireEye
- Knowledge of security architecture design and integration
- Ability to integrate cybersecurity engineering principles into infrastructure planning, design, and deployment
- Ability to meet schedule, performance, and quality within the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to provide on-site, full-time support in a client environment
- Self Motivated able to assess what needs to be accomplished and execute on it will minimal direct tasking
- Strong Linux background + Python or ansible scripting experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree and 14 years of experience in a professional/engineering work environment or MA, MS, or MBA degree and 12 years of experience in a professional/engineering work environment
Active Top Secret
BS, BA or higher degree in related field and DOD IAT II or IAM II Government approved certification. Must hold a Splunk Admin or Architect cert.