ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a ZTA Engineer for a remote position with the following skill sets:
- Support the ZTA lead with defining the standards and creating toolkits aligned to ZTA principals for implementation of enterprise architecture capabilities across AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Includes Cloud Network Topologies, Toolkit for Data Sensitivity, Toolkit for ZTA Gaps, Policy Management, Asset Management, Security Architecture
- Support data calls and collection of as-is state of cyber security
- Support data analysis of data against cyber security standards and ZTA principals
- Support the build of toolkits and documentation to support organizations to adopt and implement ZTA approaches and/or capabilities
- Must possess at least 5 years of relevant work experience and a bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university.