ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Cyber Threat Analyst in Germantown, MD with the following skill set:
- Conduct advanced network security monitoring and analysis of network traffic represented by Netflow, HTTP, DNS, PCAP and a variety of other protocols. Investigate Snort and Suricata IDS alerts and develop behavior models in Splunk correlation searches and Zeek.
- Monitor Open Source and other Intelligence Sources to develop cyber threat models and provide cyber threat analysis, actionable intelligence and recommended countermeasure courses of action to clients’ sites.
- Contribute to strategic reporting for Chief Information Security Officer and Office of Chief Information Officer to depict departmental threat picture and attack surface.
- Compile cyber threat data gathered through independent research and analysis along with Security Operations Center activity, and look at emerging technology, techniques and adversarial capabilities and tactics
- Analyze cyber threat Indications & Warning and fuse unclassified/open-source cyber threat information
- Must possess at least 5 years of relevant work experience and a bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen