ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Jr. Penetration Tester in Washington, DC with the following skill sets:
As a member of the Penetration Testing Team, perform the following tasks:
- Emulate adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to validate security controls efficacy
- Perform penetration test assessments of assets
- Coordinate, schedule, and support pen test requests
- Evaluate findings to determine applicability, saturation, and potential impact
- Analyze pen test reports and produce summary guidance for System Owners and administrators
- Advise System Owners and Administrators of findings and provide remediation guidance
- Monitor remediation efforts of findings and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Develop, capture, and deliver summary metrics of pen test activities
- Research, gather and analyze information. Identify develop and support the overall implementation.
- Top Secret clearance required
- Must possess at least 5 years of relevant work experience and a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.