ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Junior Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) located in Washington, DC for appointed systems as assigned. Support day-to-day system security operations to ensure that operational security is maintained for various Information Systems. Work with ISSM/CISO to determine security control alternatives, conduct security controls testing, and review network scans using ACAS/Nessus/Tenable) to determine abnormalities. Support system or risk assessments or accreditations in accordance with ICD 503, NIST 800-53, or the Risk Management Framework
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation: Software/Hardware Inventory, Network diagrams, INFOSEC Policies and Procedures, Contingency Plan, Incident Response Plan, and Configuration Management Plans, SCTM, SAR and RAR
- Capture and refine information security requirements for new systems or for enhanced functionality on existing system and ensure that the requirements are effectively integrated into information systems throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Assist with assessing Information Assurance long term needs and acquisition requirements
- Implement information security standards and procedures
- Provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Active DoD Top Secret or DOE Q Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree, two (2) years of relevant experience are required or a minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience.
- Possesses one of the following security certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, GCED or GCIH and be familiar/proficient in all security domains.