ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a REMOTE Data Warehouse Developer.
The developer will participate in a range of activities that support the operations and maintenance of the existing data warehouse as well as incorporating additional datasets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- O&M: Investigate issues and fix code as needed. Identify improvements needed in the current code.
- Implement enhancements or system upgrades.
- Develop ETL jobs to bring data to the data warehouse
- Create test scripts and support all testing phases/activities
- Assist with requirements gathering
- Log task status using JIRA
- Ad hoc data requests and data analysis
- Must possess at least 5 years of relevant work experience and a bachelor's degree in a related feild from and accredited university.
- Experience in data warehouse projects
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Ability to write intermediate to advanced SQL statements
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain DOE badge/building access
- ETL experience using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or willingness to learn it
- Experience with Oracle tools, e.g. SQL Developer and OBIEE
- Dimensional data modeling
- Configuration Management concepts
- Data profiling, data management
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, MS Azure)