ClearFocus® Technologies, a Cybersecurity company committed to promoting trust by protecting our nation’s most sensitive information, is looking for a highly energic and ambitious Program Manager to join a fast-growing company this is committed to serving our clients and our employees. The Program Manager will provide oversite to one of more government contracts, and also support proposal development activities. ClearFocus is committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. This position comes with the opportunity for advancement. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Cybersecurity professionals to support contract requirements.
- Assign tasking’s to contractor personnel, supervise on-going technical efforts, and manage overall performance.
- Support the onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Create schedules, budgets and status reports as required by the contract.
- Respond to Government issues, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues.
- Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the contract, to include both technical issues and businesses processes.
- Support the company’s government proposal response efforts for up to 50% of the time which includes writing technical response sections and performing technical compliance reviews.
- Demonstrated experience serving as a Program Manager for government programs that include significant Cybersecurity tasks. Experience most include direct interface with the COR or CO, budget management, monthly reports, onboarding and offboarding, and managing the team’s performance.
- Candidate must have supported a technical role previously in their career (e.g. Network Engineer, System Administrator, Security Engineer, etc.).
- 10-15 years of experience in managing requirements with similar size, scope, and complexity (i.e., multicultural environment, multiple locations)
- Minimum of 5 years working on Federal Government proposals (RFPs/RFQs) in a defined proposal role with participation in all proposal stages and knowledge of the proposal development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to perform as an accomplished writer and editor on proposal documents.
- Demonstrated experience briefing executive level leadership and coordinating program efforts within the organization.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with Teams or work as a Team Leader.
- Ability to manage the process, interview subject matter experts, and analyze requirements.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent work ethic, entrepreneurial mindset, desire to grow and to have fun.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferrable with a Computer Science or related major.
- Must have an active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Cybersecurity certification, including the CISSP a plus.
Top Secret Clearance.