ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer
for a position in Washington, DC with the following qualifications:
* Must have active Secret clearance to be considered*
You are a great fit if:
You will love our position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You are proficient in developing web applications using .NET / C# / Entity Framework / MVC / RESTFul APIs
- You are proficient in developing in MS SQL Server using TSQL / DML / DDL as well as administering SQL Server
- You have experience deploying software / database using CI / CD pipeline leveraging tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.
- You can think out of the box to help with troubleshooting issues and providing innovative solutions that fit customers’ needs
- You have great communication skills and can interface with VIP customers
We will REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have 5+ years of experience with .NET / C# / MVC / Web APIs
- You have 5+ years of experience with C# / SQL Server
- You are comfortable communicating directly with customers to identify and refine requirements
- You are comfortable reporting independently to supervisors and accurately estimating development project schedules
- You have an active Secret clearance
What your day will look like:
- You have certifications in Azure, AWS, GCP, or other technologies
- You are comfortable with designing user interface using CSS / Bootstrap
- You have experience working with front end frameworks such as Angular, React etc.
- You have experience working with TDD
- You will work in an Agile team environment collaborating with team members and customers using tools like JIRA, Microsoft Teams etc.
- You will work directly with the customer in gathering / refining product requirements.
- You will develop web applications using .NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server, and other open source technologies.