ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Cyber Defense Operations Analyst (Shift) in DC to perform the following duties:
- Monitors, analyzes, detects, and responds to cyber events and incidents.
- Supports dynamic cyber defense and delivers operational effects such as intrusion detection and prevention, situational awareness and data spillage.
- Maintains a secure cyber environment through configuration management, administration, and response actions.
- Analyzes network defense systems, such as IDS/IPS, SIEM and firewalls.
- Team Member - 24x7x365 Watch Team
- Provide security monitoring and incident response services, in alignment with the mission to protect network assets (including Industrial Control Systems.
- Act as internal expert on matters relating to intrusion detection and incident response.
- Support investigations into network intrusions and other cyber security breaches.
- Support a coordinated response to complex cyber-attacks that threaten assets, intellectual property, and computer systems.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and solutions as required to support our cyber security program. Operate security monitoring and incident response toolsets with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Research and recommend solutions for incident response and digital forensics.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance to be considered for this position.
- Must have 5-7 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree.