ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Senior Security Controls Assessor in Washington, DC with the following skill set:
- Experience with leading dozens of SCA assessments
- Preferred experience with leading a team of SCAs
- Evaluates IT systems for compliance with FISMA controls (NIST 800-53); Drafts/updates SAR.
- As a Controls Assessor, perform the following tasks:
- Evaluate IT systems for compliance with Risk Management Framework (RMF) artifacts required for FISMA Compliance and controls (NIST 800-53)
- Coordinate with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) teams to drive compliance with Security Controls and requirements
- Work with System Owners to draft achievable Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&Ms) to remediate findings
- Monitor and reporting on POA&M remediation activities
- Serve as a Point of Contact (POC) for cyber security questions
- Advise System Owners on cyber security best practices
- Provide clarification on cyber security policies and regulations
- Coordinate with Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) teams in support of account approvals
- Draft/ update SAR
- Coordinate with Security Engineering and O&M teams to identify and document system asset data
- Coordination with security and O&M teams to report and mitigate vulnerabilities
- Compliance Management; Cybersecurity Operations; Security Policy Frameworks
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must possess at least 10 years of relevant work experience and a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. A postgraduate degree from an accredited university may substitute for 6 years of experience.