ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Senior Cyber Threat Intel Analyst for a position in Germantown, MD that will act as the deputy to the Integrated Joint Cybersecurity Coordination Center (iJC3) Threat Intelligence Lead. See below for daily activities:
- Assisting the Threat Intel Lead with daily management responsibilities
- Authoring and editing the team’s enterprise-wide threat intelligence products for publication at a high level of maturity; providing mentoring, feedback, and guidance to analysts
- Assisting the iJC3 threat intelligence lead in providing analytical and technical training to the iJC3, and regular briefings to customers
- Assist in developing and directing threat hunt operations for the iJC3 Assist in the iJC3 Maturity
- Plan through the development of searches within our Security Event and Incident Management tool, and the deployment and tuning of our Threat Intelligence Platform and threat intelligence feeds
- Assist in building an Indications & Warnings capability for the iJC3; distributing Threat Intel products; providing Situational Awareness for the lead
- Certifications: CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional; CompTIA Security+
- Must possess at least 5 years of relevant work experience and a bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university.