ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer in DC to perform the following duties:
Roles & Responsibilities:
Applies a broad understanding of monitoring, analyzing, detecting, and responding to cyber events and incidents within information systems and networks. Advises on an integrated, dynamic cyber defense and leverages cyber security solutions to deliver cyber security operational services, such as intrusion detection and prevention; situational awareness of network intrusions, security events and data spillage; and incident response actions. Test, implements, deploys, and operates, the infrastructure hardware and software which are required to effectively manage the organization’s cyber security operational services.
- Experience (installing, operating, maintaining) with cybersecurity systems, tools, and integrating data from sources, including Splunk, ElasticSearch, MISP, FireEye, Cisco Sourcefire, Palo Alto firewalls, Tanium, Snort, Bro, SolarWinds, NiFi, and RedSeal
- Experience coding/API integration using python, java, etc.
- Apply/integrate cybersecurity engineering principles into infrastructure planning, design, and deployment Lead or participate in an Integrated Product Team review to ensure security architecture integration
- Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, security architectures and design solutions
- Develop derived requirements for Information Assurance Services (Confidentiality, Integrity, Non repudiation, and Availability); Basic Information Assurance mechanisms (e.g., Identification, Authentication, Access Control, Accountability); and Security Mechanism Technology (Passwords, cryptography, discretionary access control, mandatory access control, hashing, key management, etc.)
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are secure and compatible with the defined system architectures
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Active DoD Top Secret or DOE Q clearance