Splunk SOC Analyst
ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Splunk SOC Analyst with the following qualifications:
- Develop SOC content in Splunk for reporting and visualizations
- Manage Splunk knowledge objects (e.g., fields, extractions, tags, event types, lookups, workflow actions, aliases).
- Develop content with regular expressions, performing data interpretation classification, and enrichment.
- Develop reports for operational activities and to meet SOC and leadership requirements which will also include Binding Operational Directives and Emergency Directives.
- Facilitate excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills with the ability to de-construct problems.
- Provide resources and certified personnel necessary with extensive knowledge of Splunk.
- Support core business hours but flexible to meet any threat scenario 24/7/365 as mission dictates.
Location - These positions can accommodate either Atlanta, GA or the Washington DC metro area.
Clearance – Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance if not already cleared.