ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are seeking an Azure Data Engineer for an opportunity in the DMV area. All applicants must be a USC
3+ years of Azure experience.
Overall responsibility for the workstream. Manages risks and issues.
Apply data engineering principles to develop reusable workflows including ingestion, quality, transformation, and optimization. Build scalable data pipelines using exact, transform and load tools. Deploy solutions to production environments. Migrate data from legacy data warehouses using cloud architecture principles. Automate the flow of data for consumption.
Uses traditional, emerging technologies, and cloud design principles to develop real-time, near-real time, and batch data pipelines for enterprise data and analytics platforms. Provides integration support for cloud data platforms, and AI toolsets.
• Develop data source pipelines using data provided by the Data Analytics Division
• Such data may come from Client Agency, other Federal Agencies, or commercial sources
• Coordinate the project using Agile SAFe methodology to allow some Data Analytics staff to shadow and/or co- create.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics and Amazon Cloud.
• Experience with risk management