We are seeking a .Net Developer for a full time position in Washington, DC. All applicants must have a Top Secret clearance.
This position will provide .NET development on a critical government contract.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Essential Skills:
- Translate business and functional requirements into a multi-tier technology based solutions that include user interfaces, business logic, system-to-system interfaces and integrated commercial off-the-shelf products
- Develop and document technical solutions to complex multi-dimensional problems
- Design and develop complex software according to requirements and specifications
- Experience with DevOps best practices
- Practical use of application and enterprise design patterns
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- Ability to compare, contrast, and prioritize among alternative design approaches to meet architectural objectives
- Knowledge of best practices for unit testing, dependency injection, and mocking
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design tables, write stored procedures, functions and views.
- Performance optimizing is a plus.
- N-Tiered, Object Oriented programming using WebForms, MVC and LINQ to SQL and/or Entity Framework
- XML based Web Services and Unit Testing a plus
- ASP.NET Ajax Controls and Reporting
- Experience customizing Grids, ComboBoxes, Charts and Schedulers a plus
Education and Experience:
- Div and List based layouts
- Basic familiarity using jQuery for DOM manipulation and form validation
- Familiarity with CSS 3.0 styles a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12 year experience, will consider 9 years experience at lower rate
- TS Required; SCI Preferred. Ability to obtain a Q/SCI required. May begin work after receipt of TS/Q/SCI clearance.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Candidate must be eligible to successfully pass a government background check.