ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Senior Security Controls Assessor in Washington, DC with the following skill set:
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of DOE Cyber Policy and Process and serve as a SME.
- Thoroughly evaluate GSS, NSS, and ICS Boundaries for compliance with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST SP 800-53/A Rev. 5 security controls through stakeholder interviews, security artifact review, technical review, etc.
- Draft comprehensive security assessments reports outlining status, key findings, observations, impact, etc. as noted during an assessment.
- Provide comprehensive, clear, and concise assessment out briefs / presentations to key stakeholders and DOE Executive Leadership.
- Works independently, with minimal oversight, from the team lead.
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Compliance Management; Cybersecurity Operations; Security Policy Frameworks
- Active DoD Top Secret or DOE Q clearance
- Must possess at least 10 years of relevant work experience and a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. A postgraduate degree from an accredited university may substitute for 6 years of experience.
- Minimum 25% Travel