ClearFocus Technologies, a HUBZone certified company, is located in Leesburg, VA. We specialize in cybersecurity and support multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. We value our clients, integrity and employees and believe a single person can make a difference!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst in DC to perform the following duties:
Collects, analyzes and reports on cyber threats and threat actors to support cyber operations. Understands and analyzes all sources of information (e.g., INTs, open source, law enforcement and other government data) on a specific topic or target. Provides tactical to strategic level analysis, including attribution of cyber actors; may use traditional or defined intel analysis techniques to do so. Provides situational awareness of local, regional, and international cyber threats impacting relevant client missions and interests.
- Produce all-source cyber intelligence analysis using various industry and government tools, available classified and unclassified data sets, and accepted methodologies for assessing network traffic; identify, investigate and analyze cyber events of intelligence significance; and collect data, analyze results, and prepare intelligence products relating to cyber mission objectives.
- Generate oral briefings, raw intelligence reports and finished intelligence products utilizing accepted Intelligence Community tradecraft and methodologies
- Support cyber operations designed to pursue anomalies or cyber threats on Information Technology or Information Control System networks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and ten (10) years of relevant experience. With a Master’s degree, six (6) years of relevant experience is acceptable.
- Active DOE Q/SCI or DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance