We are seeking a Systems a Technical Writer to support a federal Agency located in the Washington, DC Metro Region. Ideal candidates will possess 5-7 years of experience and a 4-year degree. The Technical Writer will provide writing, editing and maintaining of technical and program documentation for mission critical applications. All applicants must be USC and clearable.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
· Experience working with business users to gather requirements
· Experience using RoboHelp
· Experience using Word and Microsoft business suite to create and maintain SDLC and project documentation
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as a team player
· Ability to manage changing priorities and tight deadlines
· Creates and maintains clear, concise, and accurate documentation for technical applications directed toward technical and non-technical users.
· Translates business specifications into user documentation.
· Plans, writes, and maintains systems and user support documentation efforts, including online help screen using RoboHelp.