Location – Dulles/DC
4 years ‘experience w/BA degree
10 years’ experience no degree
TS clearance required
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products. Also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.