We are seeking a Business Analyst position in Washington, DC. All applicants must be USC with an active Top-Secret clearance. No exceptions.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will work on a highly collaborative team of business analysts, software developers, and testers. We use a mature Scrum-based development process.
- Analyze and translate business and user requirements into high-level features and detailed user stories with acceptance criteria added to the product backlog
- Break-down and prioritize delivery of product features by maintaining the product backlog and user stories
- Participate in meetings to clarify requirements, formulate design approaches, and confirm business needs met
- Represent the stakeholder and customer needs for a given feature or product
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and communicate the product roadmap
- Serve as the conduit between the user community and the software development team
- Lead Sprint backlog grooming meetings; explain feature priorities and requirements to the team
- Lead Sprint Planning sessions as well as Sprint Reviews
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups
- Perform acceptance testing for user stories and features
Primary Skills Required:
- A minimum of 5 years Business Analysis experience in Agile software development environment
- US Citizenship Required (Applicants selected must be able to possess and maintain a government clearance as required for access to classified information.)
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills used in developing effective working relationships and listening skills
- Able to communicate in a concise manner to both general and technical audiences
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and writing effective user stories and acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and processes
- Working knowledge of Agile tools such as JIRA or TFS, Confluence, SharePoint, Wikis
- Strong experience in user testing
Must possess an active TS clearance