We are seeking a Desktop/Move Support candidate for a full-time position in Washington, DC. All applicants must be USC with an active Top-Secret clearance. No exceptions!!
Primary Contact for:
PRIMARY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Installing stand up desks
- Primary support for all physical moves including set up of new work stations
- Changing printer toners
- Active Directory Users and Computers Management (Creations, Deletions, Group Membership, etc.)
- Low Level Video Teleconference Scheduling and Troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Management (iPhone, iPad)
- RSA and Remote User Configuration and Management
- Desk Side Hardware and Software Installations and Troubleshooting
- PKI Distribution, Troubleshooting, and Management
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) Installation, Troubleshooting, and Management
- Roaming Profile Management and Troubleshooting
- Shared File System and Security Group Management
- Network and Local Print and Multifunction Device Management and Troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to interact with senior levels of management.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Adaptable and able to work in a high stress / active environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to attention to detail and follow through.
- Proactive Self starter
- Demonstrate flexibility and the willingness to support shift work if necessary
Must possess an active TS clearance