We are seeking a Tier 1 Help Desk candidate for a full time position in Washington, DC. All applicants must have an active Top Secret clearance and professional hands-on experience. No Exceptions!!
- Provide user support and customer service on classified computer applications and platforms.
- Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Provide Tier 1 help desk support for classified network environment.
- Works directly with users across multiple Federal agencies to provide assistance in resolving IT problems.
- Documents issues and works to resolve problems or escalates to the appropriate individual or team.
- Based on established processes, grants access to classified applications
- Familiarity with Public Key Infrastructures (PKIs). Can help users in using certificates for the first time, installing certificates in their browsers, etc.
- Prepare metrics indicating the quantity of calls/emails responded to as well as the types of issues in order to view trends Primary
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Strong customer service skills Experience supporting a classified network or system in a classified help desk environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Adaptable and able to work in a high stress / active environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Good to attention to detail and follow through Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with Microsoft Active Directory, User Accounts and Understanding of PKI
- Familiarity or experience with the Intelligence Community
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Mobile communications background
- Experience with Entrust Experience with mobile devices Experience with RSA ITIL V3, MCP, A+, Security+, Network+ Certification
Must possess an active TS clearance