We are seeking a Senior IT Operations Manager with a TS clearance to program manage an IT operations for a government contract in Washington, DC.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage resources, lead team, and improve support for an IT Operations government contract.
- Lead projects to improve IT Service delivery at Government site:
- Serve as the Sr. Operations Program Manager to Government client regarding planning and delivery of operations associated with the TS/SCI, Secret Level, and Unclassified infrastructure.
- Provide leadership to the contractor team for delivery of services.
- Provide leadership in the improvement of IT service delivery models.
- Recommend appropriate measures for IT service delivery and provide analysis of IT performance metrics.
- Collaborate with Government contacts as well as members of the IC and National Laboratory community.
- Lead Enterprise planning and operational efforts to successfully migrate to IC ITE and work effectively with the IC and National Laboratories.
- Support a Program Management Office (PMO)
- Coach project managers to improve project delivery and promote project management principles throughout the organization. May also perform project management duties.
- Facilitate the collection of regular status and metrics, and prepare status reports.
- Lead regular IT Operations meetings.
- Provide oversight and leadership to the to the Help Desk Manager, server and network engineers
- Significant Program Management experience leading IT Service Delivery initiatives in the intelligence community
- Must have a solid understanding of data center operations, networks, firewalls, services, storage and application development.
- Must understand encryption techniques and security authentication protocols which include PKI.
- Must have hands-on technical expeirence with Data Center migrations, Exchange, Active Directory, ETC
Must possess an active TS clearance
- Experience with ITIL.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly.